sacred heart parish pymble » bilder

 sacred heart parish pymble

1/1/1970


SECOND CHURCH OF THE SACRED HEART , PYMBLE . IN 1934 THE LOVELY SPANISH MISSION STYLE CHURCH WHICH WAS TO SERVE AS THE PARISH CHURCH FOR NEARLY 60 YEARS WAS

Sacred Heart Parish , Pymble , and Our Lady of Perpetual Succour Parish , West Pymble , NSW Australia - www. sacredheart .com.au

The Telegraph Road property was owned by the Sacred Heart Parish , Pymble . The Sisters of Mercy were not able to retain the large property at Bobbin Head

Sacred Heart Catholic Church Pymble Pymble , corporate profile and product articles.

Pymble Catholic Parish of Sacred Heart & Our Lady of Perpetual Succour PO Box 860. PYMBLE NSW 2073. Phone: (02) 9144 2702, 9488 7216, 9488 7843


Tags : picture
Category : reserved to connected users Print

| Contact author |